The course will give students hands-on experience in developing interesting Android applications. No previous experience in programming is needed, and the course is suitable for students with any level of computing experience.
You can see apps that perform multiple operations – they store the data, use other apps to serve their users, arrange the information properly, and present the information in a most desirable format and much more.
MIT App Inventor 2 is a free blocks-based, drag and drop programming language that enables people with no prior coding experience to create mobile apps, Accesses mobile device features, enables users to share fully functional Android apps.
What you’ll learn:
- Building apps by selecting components and specifying their behavior.
- Using the Component Designer to select components. Some components are visible on the devices screen and some aren’t.
- Adding media (sounds and images) to apps by uploading them from your computer.
- Using the Blocks Editor to assemble blocks that define the components’ behavior.
- Testing apps with App Inventor live testing. This lets you see how apps will look and behave on the device, step by step, even as you’re building them.
- Packaging the apps, you build and downloading them to a device.
- Building Entertainment, Education, Business, and Health applications
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Language Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes